M-am mutat in casa noua!

Veti fi redirectionat automat in 4 secunde. Daca nu functioneaza redirectionarea, va rog vizitati
http://tarameainventata.net/lecturi
Multumesc!

duminică, 21 septembrie 2008

Sunday wishlist

Being the undercover girlie girl that I am I was wandering through girlie blogs and pages today and found a bunch of stuff that I would love to have...so here it is, my Sunday evening list of goodies.

In case you're wondering this is some kind of magic product for dry lips and skin. It costs around 20Ron and it's supposed to work wonders.
This would be a very funny/funky ring that I found in this very original store that I highly recommend. It is true that the prices are rather high and I do not hope or plan of buying anything any time soon, but they are all nice to look at.

Yes, it is a Sony digital book reader and it costs about 300 $ but I really really really want one. :)
This is my latest perfume-wish. Nina by Nina Ricci. And that's all I can say about it.

That's about all for this week. Enjoy!

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Human Calendar

Cititori

Read in 2008

Tara mea inventata © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO