M-am mutat in casa noua!

Veti fi redirectionat automat in 4 secunde. Daca nu functioneaza redirectionarea, va rog vizitati
http://tarameainventata.net/lecturi
Multumesc!

joi, 18 septembrie 2008

Booking through Thursday



Autumn is starting (here in the US, anyway), and kids are heading back to school–does the changing season change your reading habits? Less time? More? Are you just in the mood for different kinds of books than you were over the summer?

It really does change my reading habits. Mostly because the uncomfortable hot weather in summer makes me lazy and when the weather gets cooler my reading habits go back to normal. One of my favorite things in the world is reading while it is raining outside so I was really waiting forward for autumn. I have a growing stack of books that were waiting for me and I am eager to get in the sheets and fully enjoy reading :).

2 Comentários:

Lynda spunea...

I love autumn ... it means i can tackle those stacks of books in the cold dark evenings!
My answer's here:
http://lyndasbookblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/booking-through-thursday-18908.html

SmilingSally spunea...

I change a bit.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Human Calendar

Cititori

Read in 2008

Tara mea inventata © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO