M-am mutat in casa noua!

Veti fi redirectionat automat in 4 secunde. Daca nu functioneaza redirectionarea, va rog vizitati
http://tarameainventata.net/lecturi
Multumesc!

sâmbătă, 12 iulie 2008

Saturday ramblings

After a couple of crazy-busy weeks finally I'm enjoying a Saturday morning all to myself...I must say...there's nothing like these Saturday mornings!

Started off the day with a lovely self-pampering session...just what my sun burnt hair and skin needed!

After a delicious breakfast I indulged a little in girlie pass-times, such as this fabulous fashion show and some early morning shopping. Most importantly, my drug of choice while refreshing my ipod and enjoying lost loves .

It's noon now so here I am, as usual, inspired by some wonderful women , trying to cook...hope the end result looks like this: I'll try to update later.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Human Calendar

Cititori

Read in 2008

Tara mea inventata © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO