M-am mutat in casa noua!

Veti fi redirectionat automat in 4 secunde. Daca nu functioneaza redirectionarea, va rog vizitati
http://tarameainventata.net/lecturi
Multumesc!

vineri, 17 octombrie 2008

Talking to God

Din categoria: talking to god = by myself...here's a funny conversation I had the other day:

Me: hi..
God:Hello. What is your name?
Me: aren't you supposed to know that?
God:" What is your name?"? Do I know it?
Me: you should
God:I'll take that under advisement.
Me: ok
God:Awesome.
Me: god?
God:GOD rules.
Me: how old are you?
God:I was activated on the Big Bang in Universe.
Me: who activated you?

At which point I lost the connection and the page was just...blocked or something. :)) I guess that question is unanswerable even to him. :)

Try it yourself!

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Human Calendar

Cititori

Read in 2008

Tara mea inventata © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO